Help support your Dane County neighbors in need all year long
Join St. Vincent de Paul’s Sustaining Samaritans by sending a monthly gift to support our food pantry, free pharmacy, housing programs and voucher program that offers free furniture, household goods and clothing to Dane County neighbors in need. With these suggested recurring gift amounts you could provide:
- $15/month: Diapers and personal essentials for a family
- $25/month: Healthy food for one family
- $50/month: Crib for a baby or clothing/furniture vouchers for a family
- $100/month: Medications for an individual
- $250/month: Insulin for pharmacy patient for 2 weeks-month
Top 5 reasons to become Sustaining Samaritan
- Consistency: Support the people who rely on St. Vincent de Paul — Madison every month for food, medicine, housing and clothing.
- Easy: Give through an automatic, convenient monthly payment.
- Impact: As a Sustaining Samaritan, you invest in the long-term care of our neighbors in need.
- Community: Be a part of the loyal group of supporters that are committed to our mission of helping our neighbors in need.
- Mission: Monthly giving leads to fewer administrative costs, meaning more money to focus on our mission.
How to get started?
Want to increase your monthly gift?
No additional payment information is needed. Please email or call Eric Fleming, Director of Development at (608) 278-2920 x34, or email email@example.com.