Other ways we can help:
Need any of the following? Call (608) 257-0919 Monday- Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. If no one is available to take your call, please leave a clear message with your name and phone number.
- Home visits: To explore what resources might be helpful, pairs of St. Vincent de Paul Members visit the homes of people requesting assistance.
- Portable cribs: If you have an infant or toddler in the household who needs a proper crib, we can offer a new portable crib as a safer option than sharing a bed with adults or other children.
- Energy assistance: Please contact your energy company to see if you qualify for any programs. We do not take call-ins and walk-ins.
- Referrals: If we can’t help, we can share information about what other organizations might do.
- Rent assistance: St. Vincent de Paul — Madison does not provide rent assistance. Please contact one of these organizations for help: