** During the pandemic, many people have been reducing what they no longer need around the house and are anxious to promote reuse & recycling. At our stores, we look forward to “upcycling” donations of gently used goods now into sales later that will support our mission of helping our Dane County neighbors in need.
Call (608)-278-2920 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to request a scheduled, no-contact home pickup.
1. Clothing, shoes and small household items should be properly packed and fully enclosed in boxes or bags. We are unable to take loose items not properly packed in boxes or bags.
2. This is a no–contact pickup service, and items must be left outside; drivers will be unable to enter any buildings, including apartments and retirement homes, so please leave items outside in an easily accessible area (on covered front porch, in driveway, in or near garage, or if need be alongside curb and clearly marked “for donation.”)
3. Weather permitting, donations should be placed outside by 7:30 a.m. on your day of pickup.
(Items must protected from weather damage. If it is raining on the day of your pickup, please plan to wait to receive notice from your driver about our truck’s approximate ETA, prior to putting items outside if they would be exposed, and then please protect them with a tarp or some other covering to keep them dry).
Pickup area schedule
1. Mondays and Wednesdays (All Madison 537xx, 53562 zip codes)
Madison, Monona, Fitchburg, and Middleton
2. Fridays (Out-of-town and associated zip codes)
Cottage Grove 53527, Cross Plains 53528, De Forest 53532, McFarland 53558, Oregon 53575, Stoughton 53589, Sun Prairie 53590, Verona 53593 and Waunakee 53597
“I’m so happy to have this. All here have been so helpful to me. ... Chris really treated me with dignity and respect.”