Help support your Dane County neighbors in need all year long
For tax purposes, please note that our organization’s legal name is:
District Council of Madison, Inc., Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Our federal EIN is: 39-0824876
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization.
Join St. Vincent de Paul’s Sustaining Samaritans by sending a monthly gift to support our food pantry, free pharmacy, housing programs and voucher programs that offer free furniture, household goods and clothing to Dane County neighbors in need. Give securely with a credit online or directly from your bank account:
Want to INCREASE your monthly gift? No additional payment information needed. Please email or call Max Nguyen, Communications Manager, to let him know at 608-442-7200, x37, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustaining Samaritans get to see their gift in action right here in the Dane County community. Know that together we will:
“Whatever obstacles come your way, you should be able to overcome. I’m so appreciative of St. Vincent de Paul for all they’ve done for me. They’ve made a major impact on my life.” – Isaac, food pantry shopper and pharmacy client (CLICK PICTURE to watch his video story)
Top 5 reasons to become Sustaining Samaritan
1. Support clients like Isaac all year round: Many rely on us every month for food, medicine, housing and clothing, be there for them
2. Automatic, convenient monthly payments: Easy process, don’t have to remember to send in gifts
3. Stable, Long-term impact: As a Sustaining Samaritan, you allow us to take a planned, long-term approach
4. Create a community: Join a loyal group of supporters that are committed to joining our mission to help our neighbors in need
5. Focus on the mission: Monthly giving leads to fewer administrative costs, meaning more money to focus on our mission
“After seeing the tremendous good that the Society has done for the poor in the community, I decided to make a monthly financial committment to the Society now and also am leaving a legacy gift for later.”