Schedule a FREE at-home/no-contact pickup of furniture, bagged or boxed clothing, shoes or other small household items today!
Call (608) 278-2920 between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday or 8:00am – 3:00pm Saturday, to request a scheduled pickup.
1. At this time we are accepting furniture, clothing, shoes and small household items. Please make sure small items are properly packed and fully enclosed in boxes or bags.
2. This is a no–contact pickup service, and items (including furniture) must be left outside under cover; drivers will be unable to enter any buildings, including apartments and retirement homes, so please leave items outside in an easily accessible area (on covered front porch, in driveway, in or near garage, or if need be alongside curb and clearly marked “for donation.”)
3. Weather permitting, donations should be placed outside by 7:30 a.m. on your day of pickup. (Items must protected from weather damage. If it is raining on the day of your pickup, please plan to wait to receive notice from your driver about our truck’s approximate ETA, prior to putting items outside if they would be exposed, and then please protect them with a tarp or some other covering to keep them dry).
Pickup area schedule
1. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday (All Madison 537xx, 53562 ZIP Codes)
Madison, Monona, Fitchburg, and Middleton
2. Fridays (Out-of-town and associated ZIP Codes)
Barneveld, Black Earth, Blue Mounds, Brooklyn, Cottage Grove, Cross Plains, DeForest, Edgerton, Evansville, Mazomanie, McFarland, Mount Horeb, Oregon, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, Verona, Waunakee, Windsor
Click for our handy packing guide!
Click here to print a goods donation receipt to complete for your records or taxes.
In 2018, the tax laws changed, but the good feeling of helping someone else and having a cleaned out, organized closet, garage or kitchen never changes! Visit the IRS website to help you understand goods donations and deductibility.
** We know that while safer at home, many of our supporters have been reducing what they no longer need around the house and are anxious to promote reuse & recycling through our stores. We look forward to “upcycling” donations of gently used goods now into sales later that will support our mission of helping our Dane County neighbors in need.