We’re back! All seven of our Dane County locations and donation centers are now open at regular hours. For a complete update on all of our other programs and services click on this link: COVID-19 pandemic. For monetary donations to our food pantry, free pharmacy and housing programs DONATE HERE.
STORE shopping hours (all locations):
Check your favorite store page!
Safety measures will be in place at all seven stores, especially at Dig & Save. Please refer to each store’s page for any additional information regarding procedures.
Check your favorite store page for hours! There are also drop boxes that can handle a limited amount of donations at a handful of parishes around the Madison area. Check out drop box locations here
It will be a no-contact drop off and we will be asking donors to remain in their vehicles and we will unload it for them from their trunk or backseat. We will also be asking that everything be contained for ease of unloading and storage. PLEASE do not drop off prior to the opening of the drive-throughs.
Click for our handy packing guide!
Call (608)-278-2920 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to request a scheduled, no-contact home pickup.
1. At this time we are accepting furniture, clothing, shoes and small household items. Please make sure small items are properly packed and fully enclosed in boxes or bags.
2. This is a no–contact pickup service, and items (including furniture) must be left outside under cover; drivers will be unable to enter any buildings, including apartments and retirement homes, so please leave items outside in an easily accessible area (on covered front porch, in driveway, in or near garage, or if need be alongside curb and clearly marked “for donation.”)
3. Weather permitting, donations should be placed outside by 7:30 a.m. on your day of pickup.
(Items must protected from weather damage. If it is raining on the day of your pickup, please plan to wait to receive notice from your driver about our truck’s approximate ETA, prior to putting items outside if they would be exposed, and then please protect them with a tarp or some other covering to keep them dry).
Pickup area schedule
1. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday(All Madison 537xx, 53562 zip codes)
Madison, Monona, Fitchburg, and Middleton
2. Fridays (Out-of-town and associated zip codes)
Cottage Grove 53527, DeForest 53532, McFarland 53558, Oregon 53575, Stoughton 53589, Sun Prairie 53590, Verona 53593, Waunakee 53597, Cross Plains 53528
Click here to print a goods donation receipt to complete for your records or taxes.
In 2018, the tax laws changed, but the good feeling of helping someone else and having a cleaned out, organized closet, garage or kitchen never changes!
Visit the IRS website to help you understand goods donations and deductibility.
** We know that while safer at home, many of our supporters have been reducing what they no longer need around the house and are anxious to promote reuse & recycling through our stores. We look forward to “upcycling” donations of gently used goods now into sales later that will support our mission of helping our Dane County neighbors in need.
“Shop with your heart. Great place to start – on your budget and community. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle, too. We can do it all at St. Vinny's. Oh, let's go shop St. Vinny's. Yeah. Let's go shop St. Vinny's. Yeah. Let's go shop St. Vinny's. Yeah. Let's go shop St. Vinny's.”