Coronavirus Policy & Procedures
Update as of Wed., Aug. 18, 2021
- Per current Dane County order and CDC guidelines, due to the spread of the Delta variant of the coronavirus, our policy is for employees, shoppers and other guests to wear masks inside our stores (and in any of our other indoor public spaces). This guidance applies to both unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals.
- Expanded cleaning procedures will continue.
- No-contact drive through donations will continue.
- Scheduled no-contact home pickups will continue. Drivers will wear masks.
- No-contact, drive-through food pantry operation will continue.
- Curbside medication delivery will continue, with telehealth consultations between patients and pharmacists.
- Masks will be worn in congregate areas and for meetings.
Please note that public health authorities recommend the following to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Frequent washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and — if soap and water are not readily available — use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or using the inside of the elbow
- Cleaning frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Social-distancing, including avoiding crowds and staying at least six feet away from other people
- Staying home when sick
Stay up to date on the latest local news from the Public Health Madison & Dane County website regarding the coronavirus/COVID-19: https://www.publichealthmdc.com/health-services/partners-providers/resources-by-disease/coronavirus
Questions and concerns may be directed to email@example.com or (608) 442-7200.