COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
Update as of April 25, 2022
- Persons not vaccinated against COVID-19 are asked to wear face masks in all seven of our Dane County stores in accordance with Public Health Madison & Dane County’s Face Covering Emergency Order #7. Masks will be free and available at all of our stores if you do not have one. The health and safety of the neighbors in need we serve and of our customers, members, volunteers and employees are what matter most to us so thank you for masking up with us.
- Expanded cleaning procedures will continue.
- No-contact drive through donations will continue.
- Scheduled no-contact home pickups will continue. Drivers will wear masks.
- No-contact, drive-through food pantry operation will continue.
- Curbside medication delivery will continue, with telehealth consultations between patients and pharmacists.
- Masks will be worn in congregate areas and for meetings.
Please note that public health authorities recommend the following to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Frequent washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and — if soap and water are not readily available — use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or using the inside of the elbow
- Cleaning frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Social-distancing, including avoiding crowds and staying at least six feet away from other people
- Staying home when sick
Stay up to date on the latest local news from the Public Health Madison & Dane County website regarding the coronavirus/COVID-19: https://www.publichealthmdc.com/health-services/partners-providers/resources-by-disease/coronavirus
Questions and concerns may be directed to email@example.com or (608) 442-7200.